[Bmcu] Season End Dinner

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Tue Oct 22 07:39:22 MDT 2013

JUST OVER TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!    DON'T MISS IT!!!

That's right, our season end dinner is just over two weeks away;  Saturday, November 9, at 6:30pm.

   Where?   We are returning to THE BOHEMIAN, just east of State St. (94 East), on the south side of 7200 South in Midvale, UT.

We have the upstairs reserved.  The restaurant serves a cross section of awesome food at reasonable prices and Paul says some excellent schnitzel.

If the good weather holds, we may even be tempted to drive our LBCs!  This is one of the premier events of the year, so put it on your schedule.