[Bmcu] FW: BMCU club

JAMES L STOVER smockie01 at msn.com
Wed Aug 13 13:57:55 MDT 2014

Regards
Jim Stover
801-573-7498

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:02:05 -0600
Subject: Re: BMCU club
From: marcenepea at gmail.com
To: smockie01 at msn.com

Jim,
Yes, we did use them all and I added an additional one so we know have 13. I can't add anymore at that rate however. We do have a couple of rooms left but it would be at the Best Available Rate when they reserve them.

We do have other hotels/motels in the area that might be able to do a group rate if you have that many more rooms.
Holiday Inn Express 435-644-3100Comfort Inn 435-644-8888
Treasure Trail Motel 435-644-2687 (Right across the street from us)Aiken's Lodge 435-644-2625
I would love to have everyone stay here with us but I am only allowed to sell a certain number of rooms at a discount per night. Hopefully one of these can help you with the additional rooms.

Also, The cancellation policy for this group is before May 16, 2015 at 4pm.
Please let me know if I can help with anything else.
Thanks,Marcene