[Bmcu] Not an LBC tire

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Aug 20 17:06:24 MDT 2014

It fell off a truck, honest! A like new Michelin Destiny all season tire, 225/55/17. By the time I stopped and got it in the car, the truck with the tires turned down a side street. Tried to chase him down, but didn't see the truck or any likely tire or repair shops in the surrounding blocks. Oh well. Retails for about $150, wonder if I can get $50 for it on Craigslist or KSL.
Doesn't fit too many MGs or Triumphs that I know of.  Maybe a new Jaguar, perhaps.

mjb.