[Bmcu] parade (now email)

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Aug 29 17:21:40 MDT 2014

Ron Christensen wrote:
> It is really a shame that the club seems to have abandoned the old system of communication where we get e-mails.  I much preferred that to the difficult to use and find "google" thing.

Keep in mind that Team.Net, which has been providing automotive emails ( 60+ lists ) for nearly 25 years,
is just me. Doing it on a volunteer basis, no teams of admins and programmers and banks of servers like Google.
So when my server gets broken into and badly screwed up, it takes time for me to get everything back to
where it was as best I can.

Once a year I send out a message requesting donations to help support the costs. No commercials here.

Over the years I have tried to bring various versions of forums into the Team.Net fold and they have never
been well received. So it goes.

I'll keep the bmcu Team.Net list active, though.

mjb.