[Bmcu] Donations

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Fri Aug 29 20:09:41 MDT 2014

I hope I didn't confuse anybody. When I mentioned how Team.Net is funded to some extent by donations
I was just explaining how it is different than Google.  If you go to the archives, though, there are
some Google ads that send me a few pennies when folks click on them, no expense on their part. But
I wasn't trying to get BMCU members to pay for a mailing list rarely used anymore. If you are also
on the Triumph list, or Healeys, or Spridgets or shop-talk or mg-t or mgb-v8 on any of the 60+ lists
that's different. The donate link is down there by the archive link :-)

Donations to the club are different. That is what folks do at the annual meeting, Alpine Loop and such.

Hopefully no confusion.

mjb.