[Bmcu] Thai & Drive

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Mon Jun 2 07:49:22 MDT 2014

Two years ago we had this impromptu dinner and short drive.  I've been asked when we might do it again.  Here it is.

This Wednesday evening, 04 June, at 6:00pm, we'll have dinner and then go on a short evening drive along Wasatch Blvd.

Where:  Thai Orchid
                6219 S.  Highland Dr.  (a couple of hundred yards North of I-215, Exit 8)
                Holladay, UT

This is a very small Thai restaurant where each order is individually prepared.  It is not a fast food restaurant, so if that is what you're looking for, this is not it!   Be patient and enjoy the company of your dining companions.

Questions?