[Bmcu] That's odd

Andrew Frink bugeye at drooartz.com
Mon Nov 3 06:03:57 MST 2014

The show is Nov 7 at the South Valley Unitarian Universalist Society, 6876 Highland Drive, in Salt Lake.  Admission is $5.00 for IAMA members, $10.00 for non-members.  BYOB (beer and wine--no hard liquor); coolers and food welcome, and there is a limited amount of table seating in addition to regular seating.