[Bmcu] Mount Nebo Drive

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 20:10:23 MDT 2014

​Ok all tomorrow is the day and after my drive down that way today  I think
we can add some but not much white to all the colors in the
fantastic scenery we will be seeing.  And the weather was great down that
way too.

Meeting time 9 Am Sunday morning Harmons parking lot on 10441 south redwood
road in front of the fuel pumps leaving at 9:30 and for the southern folks
Chevron at 857 north redwood road Saratoga springs about 9:50

Looks like we have a group of about 11 cars   hope to see several more

See every on tomorrow

Rich