[Bmcu] Best day ever at Nebo

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:29:30 MDT 2014

​What a day could we have asked for better weather with such beautiful
colors and scenery through out the drive, Yes even a glimpse of snow

Thank you to all that made the drive, What a great turn out it exceeded my
expectation
As our old but sweet antiques go we lost a few fixed some problems , We
hope your knee is feeling better Rob.  Cant wait to see the pictures from
our second stop of some of this country slowly disappearing buildings of
our cars age.
And yes again thank you so much Jill for the treats  I for one look forward
to your kindness

Its not to late for more driving hope to see all out there on the back
roads of the state

Loving my driving time
Rich