[Bmcu] Chalk Creek Valley

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Thu Apr 30 10:29:33 MDT 2015

Oops, I forgot some info for this weekend.

This is your ONLY chance to participate in the inaugural, BMCU, Chalk Creek Valley Drive.

This drive is so cool because we are going to drive up a little traveled valley that is very beautiful.  Then we continue onto Evanston,WY on a short stretch of super smooth, excellently maintained dirt road.  We drove this on Tuesday and the dirt section was incredibly well maintained; smoother than most paved roads, virtually no rocks or dust!  I do not believe that unless you have a concour quality vehicle, that you will have any problem driving this brief section.

The Chalk Creek Valley Drive is sure to become on of our most popular drives.  It is different because the driving sections between stops are longer and the roads are well maintained.  The total time will be a bit longer than some of our drives closer to SLC, but the scenery is beautiful and the roads twisty.

To top the drive off, we will be stopping at the famous Taggert's Grill for a late lunch or early dinner.  Trivia:  the owner of Taggert's Grill is a British fanatic and owns a Triumph!

See you Saturday in the east parking lot of Hogle Zoo at 9:30am!!!