[Bmcu] [BMCU] Article From Hemmings - The Drive Home, part 1: Headlong into the snow

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Mon Dec 28 16:56:53 MST 2015

Thanks for the additional info, Kevin.

Looking forward to seeing you, Rob, Paul and anyone else that can participate in this.  I definitely want to see the three cars and to be able to see Nish's streamliner is just icing on the cake.  A meal at the Red Iguana 2 in addition, really takes it over the top.  Can you say YUM on 3 accounts?

I guess it's kind of our last of the year impromptu event.

NO, YOU DON'T NEED TO DRIVE YOUR BRITISH CAR TO THIS EVENT.  The two club rules do apply, however:  1. Show up and 2. Have Fun