[Bmcu] THANK YOU, For the Reminder

Barry beachbumbarry at msn.com
Sat Jan 31 13:09:18 MST 2015

 .hmmessage P { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri }

I have a new car project, it looks like a bunch of unwanted Junk.  I hope that I can make a car out of random parts.  I will bring pictures to the meeting and drive my MG-TD/B there, if the weather doesn’t screw things up.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

BarryE