[Bmcu] British Field Day

Russell Baker russell.baker at thermalwest.net
Thu Jun 18 10:56:20 MDT 2015

Rob,

We will be there.  Let me ask a question.  My 77 MG has a 12 volt battery
and my 64 has two 6 volt batteries.  I keep a battery tender on the 77 and I
would like to put one on the 64.  The question, is the 64 wired in a manner
that if I put the tender on one of the 6 volt batteries will it charge both
batteries?

Thanks

Russell Baker

Russell.baker at thermalwest.net