[Bmcu] [BMCU] Interesting Article

Peter Gerity pfg.ams at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:13:59 MDT 2015

All,

Had an engine fire about one year ago in our '57 T-Bird. Have had this car
since 1980 and never had trouble until now!!! Jay is absolutely right.
Hagerty helped me immediately with my claim....but I almost lost the car. I
was able to smother the fire with my bare hands because if I stopped to
grab the fire extinguisher it would already have been too late as the
entire top of the engine compartment was on fire in seconds. Lesson
learned. Pay attention to Jay's comments and advice, or I guarantee that
you will have the same problem eventually.

Cheers,
Pete Gerity, Co-founder BMCU