[Bmcu] Rolling car show

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:45:51 MDT 2020

🚗🚗🚘🚗Another great chance to see more smiles on faces seeing our British
cars. Let's make a big club showing 🚗🚗🚘🚘🚗🚙🚙🚜 I did this last week
and hey even came away with $100 bucks so be sure to have family and
friends vote for your car
🚗We would love to have you participate in the Rolling Car Show this coming
Saturday, July 4th.  At this point, you do not have to register.  We are
asking all drivers to come to Eastwood Elementary (3300 South Wasatch Blvd)
at 9:00 AM on Saturday. We will have registration cards for the drivers
that morning.  In the meantime, you can check out @unitycarshowproductions
on Facebook and Instagram.  They are helping organize cars for the event.
Let us know if you have any questions.  We'll see you Saturday!  🚙

--
Thank you