[Bmw-mini] (no subject)

Edgar T. Maglinte Edgar T. Maglinte" <edgarmaglinte@ratrunner.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:02:25 -0700

Hi,

My name is Edgar T. Maglinte and I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK
opportunity with you. Skeptical already? Good!

Unlike other Internet opportunities that you might have seen, what I have
to share with you invites close scrutiny - even with a skeptical eye.
First and foremost, it is a CONSUMER OPPORTUNITY.

You also have the opportunity to share in a new Internet Mall from which
you can earn rebates for yourself, and to which you can refer others and
make Referral Fees on their purchases.

This program also offers a unique and innovative networking program using
a principle we call "REFERRAL" Marketing. What it isn't, is a hyped "pie
in the sky" program or "get rich quick" scheme. What it is, is a credible
and realistic way to save money and gradually develop what can become a
large, self-sustaining income.

The best thing about this opportunity? You can "try it before you buy it".
That's right. You can join for FREE with no risk or obligation. As a
Member, you will be able to shop online and you will receive Rebates on
your purchases. Refer others to shop and receive Referral Fees on their
purchases.

You will also be able be given a position in the network. Watch and see
how the innovative network building program works.

To learn more please respond with a REPLY, "Send More Information!"

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Best regards,

Edgar Maglinte