[Bmw-mini] Introduction

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:30:25 -0600

Hi there...

I just discovered this list quite by accident.  I asked on the british-cars
list if there was a new Mini list.  Mark Bradakis posted a link to the
team.net mailman/listinfo page which included this and a number of other
Mailman-managed lists which don't seem to be mentioned anywhere on the
team.net site.  (How did you find out about it?)  I think one reason this
list sees so little posting is that it's not prominently featured anywhere
on the team.net site.  I'm working on getting a bit more visibility.

I purchased a new '03 Mini S in January and have not quite 500 miles on it.
No great problems so far, though I do notice the rear lid rattles, which
others seem to have mentioned.  I'll see about getting that attended to.

I also own a '68 Triumph TR250.

Skip Montanaro
http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/