[Bricklin] KIP VALVES- RADIATOR HOSES

isensee at aol.com isensee at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 19:48:30 MST 2010

 The parts list on bricklin.org shows the following two Gates parts numbers
for the upper radiator hose: 26415 and 20711 and power steering hose GM
14040767  It doesn't specify which power steering hose that is.

Rockauto.com lists formable upper radiator hoses that you can bend to fit.
They are Gates 25477  and AC Delco 31636

I bought my upper radiator hose from Terry Tanner several years ago and, at
least at that time, he had formed hoses that fit fine.

Scott Isensee