[Bricklin] Automodello Bricklin SV1 Tribute Edition Change and Price Drop

Automodello JC JamesCowen at automodello.com
Thu Apr 14 12:12:16 MDT 2011

Hello,

Almost immediately after posting a message about the two Tribute Editions,
it was suggested by an Automodello advisory member that we change the two
Tribute Editions to Standard editions.

Before proceeding, I talked with all those who had pre-ordered the Tribute
Editions to see how they felt. The unanimous consensus of those I reached
was to proceed. This changes to the closed-door body style without the Herb
Grasse signature, and, immediately reduces the price from $249.95 to $94.95

The Diecasm website <http://www.diecasm.com/>  reflects this change and we
hope to have both the SunTan and White cars available at the Bricklin meet
in July:

Standard Editions are $95 with a build up to 399

-          AM-BRI-SV1 Bricklin SV1 Closed in Safety Orange.

-          AM-BRI-SV1-RD Bricklin SV1 Closed in Safety Red.

-          AM-BRI-SV1-TT Bricklin SV1 Closed in Safety SunTan.

-          AM-BRI-SV1-TW Bricklin SV1 Closed in Safety White.

-          Founders Editions are $195 with a build of 192

-          AM-BRI-SV1-FE Bricklin SV1 with open driver's door in Safety
Green and Herb Grasse's signature on 192 serialized units at $195.

Thank you,

Jim

James Cowen

AutomodelloT

847.274.9645 Cell

877.238.7813 Fax

Automodello Skype

 <http://www.automodello.com/> www.Automodello.com

 <mailto:JamesCowen at Automodello.com> JamesCowen at Automodello.com |
Automodello at gmail.com

AutomodelloT and Dreams EngagedT are copyrights, marks, product and trade
names of Diecasm, LLC.  C1/24/2008, 10/14/2008, 1/5/2009, 3/3/2009 - All
rights reserved.  The contents of this email are confidential and intended
for review by the recipient of this email only.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this email and notify by replying to the sender.