[Bricklin] Oil Pressure

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Mon Apr 25 03:27:44 MDT 2011

 1st if you have fram filter on it remove it and replace witha WIX, Purolator
or Napa filter, If that solves your  problem great , if not you have wear in
the oil pump housing, this is a very common problem with the AMC 360 engines.
you can check the oil [pump gear clearances and add a wear plate to the end of
the pump it that is worn,  you can go and read all about amc oiling here
http://www.bulltear.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?111-AMC-oiling&s=ad684a5caa5f
0cdd722bc05543519da7