[Bricklin] Bricklin Parts - Doors, Bumpers, Front Fenders, Interior stuff, etc...

deloreanss at aol.com deloreanss at aol.com
Mon May 9 08:57:51 MDT 2011

Hey fellow gullwing drivers, I've got some Bricklin parts that I would like to
offer up. I've got
-a pair of door skeletons (skin gone on driver, skin cracked bad on
passenger),
-four door hinges,
-a pair of bumpers (front and rear with air tank),
-four bumper struts, left and right front fenders (originally orange, painted
red),
-a dash/crash pad in fairly good shape (minor cracking around vin plate area)
-a complete lower dash in good shape (radio hole not hacked)
-a complete guage cluster with guages and wiring harness
-a passenger side tail light assembly with bucket and lens (lens has small
cracks on reverse light screw hole)
-battery box cover
-coolant tank
-a pair of door mirrors
-a headlight pop-up cover
-1 door switch
-driver side rear quarter glass
-a rear hatch, no glass
-other odds and ends, just ask I may have it.

That's the bulk of what I've got. I can't list all the little bobbles and
trinkets so let me know if you need something and I'll sort through the pile.

Pictures are located at : http://photobucket.com/deloreanss

If you'd like to work out a deal on any of this stuff, email me at
DeLoreanSS at aol.com. My name is John.