[Bricklin] Air valve problem

Scott Isensee isensee at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 10:24:40 MDT 2011

One of the valves in my air control box isn't working reliably. If I press the
door up switch with the car not running, the valve for raising the passenger
door doesn't click and the door doesn't open. With the car running, the higher
voltage causes the valve to work part of the time. I took the valve apart and
it looks fine. If I drain most of the pressure out of the air tank, then the
valve works every time. So it looks like that valve is having a hard time
working when the system is at full pressure. The other 3 valves in the control
box are all working fine. Any suggestions what to do?

Scott