[Bricklin] Fwd: Air Valve

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Sun Oct 9 07:01:37 MDT 2011

At 10:46 PM 10/8/2011, Scott Isensee wrote:

 >I switched the two air lines that go to the passenger side up solenoid in the
 >air box.The drivers side continues to work fine.

Scott,

If I understand you correctly, you switched the two line at attach to
passenger
side solenoid.

It that's the case, didn't you just turn reverse the solenoid?

When was the last time you had the solenoids out?  How long has the pass.
door been giving you problems?

I found out the hard way (Rick of HTC  told me) the solenoids are directional.
If you look very carefully you'll see an arrow etched in them.  I
believe it was on
the bottom of the solenoid.

I don't remember if my doors were doing what your's were.  I think mine just
leaked air as the pressure came up.  I don't remember.  It's been
quite some time.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty -
the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for  oneself;
                  freedom  from  control  or  restriction