[Bricklin] Bricklin Owners Group on Facebook

Just me lvphotogroup at cox.net
Sun Sep 4 13:09:29 MDT 2011

Well, last night I was doing a search trying to find a group and the only
ones I could find are about to be archived (bricklin sv-1 and bricklin
owners) due to inactivity.
I did not know about BCAG and gullwing doors. No disrespect, the mailing
list and forum are great sources of information, but I find it a bit
cumbersome trying to follow strings and not being able to post pictures of
parts and what not. Just as BBS (bulletin boards progressed into the
internet and WebPages. Even on the BI website you have to be a club member
in order to gain access to the parts database. I just wanted to offer
another source only because I could not find one on facebook, but I guess(as
you pointed out) that there are already others.