[Bricklin] Articles Needed

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Oct 16 08:27:49 MDT 2013

Gang,

Again, I need articles.  I thought I had a lot more than I really have.

Hopefully I have enough to do the Jan. issue - but I'm not sure yet as I
haven't started to lay it out yet.  That process will start in about 2 weeks.

So if you have something you've been sitting on, please send it to me.

I've got an article by Steve Ickes on replacing the Ampmeter with a
Voltmeter which will be in the Jan. issue.

I am looking for another article on install a relay in the heater
fan's Hi circuit
to save the heater switch and it's connector.  Ron Jackson did one several
years ago.

We really want technical articles, but also articles on you're outings, and or
problems.

If you have any questions about an article, how to submit one, etc., feel free
to email me and I'll answer any questions and help you get an article
in the magazine.

If you've have sent me one that I have not used, again, email me and make
sure I have the article.

It's your magazine, so we all need you're help to keep it going.

Thanks to all that have submitted articles.  We won another Golden Quil
award for last years magazine.  Congradulations!!!!!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction