[Bricklin] Sad news - John Cherba's passing

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Tue Aug 5 21:09:04 MDT 2014

I heard earlier today that John Cherba had passed, but I couldn't
find any proof.
I just had third hand info.

Stuart just posted this link to John's Obit.
http://www.vanemburghsneider.com/_mgxroot/page_10780.php?id=1406731

So unfortunately, the Bricklin community has suffered another
loss.  This one is
a old stallwart that goes back to the beginnings of the club.

I've spent many an evening with John at various meets, sitting around and
swapping stories.

He would call me just to chat every 4 months or so.  I always said I'd beat him
to the next call, and call him, but he usually managed to call me first.

His loss will leave a large void in the Bricklin community.

John we will miss you.  RIP

To his daughter, Susan, our sympathies and prayers.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction