[Bricklin] bricklin.org web site

Glcurley glcurley at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 12:41:41 MDT 2014

That is a pet peeve of mine.  For some unknown reason the menus use
Javascript, which is totally unnecessary.  I have offered in the past to
re-write the code for HTML and CSS only which would be compatible back to I.E.
6.

In your case did you try another browser, such as Google Chrome or
Firefox?

George  #220, 670