[Bricklin] javascript

Smoky & Connie Panepinto panepintos at verizon.net
Sun Aug 10 07:23:49 MDT 2014

Yes; I agree from my readings and checking with my techie friends.  Don't
click 'yes' to the request from Java for the update..... I have  been
clicking 'no' for many months now based on their advice.  The older version
I have seems to allow me to operate without any hiccups, and I have avoided
the newer, more insidious version, at least so far.

Thanks for the tip, Alan.

Smoky P.

Smoky Panepinto,
Perkiomenville, PA
Editor, Phila. Lincoln Owner's Club Continental STAR newsletter

Original Owner '75 Bricklin - Suntan; VIN 1302

'63 Lincoln Continental Conv't
Black/Maroon/White
Appears in TRANSFORMERS 3
White House scene, 2011