[Bricklin] Air Lines Replacement?

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 22:48:42 MDT 2014

Is there a recommended interval for replacing air door lines?  I have
developed a slow leak that I have not been able to track down at any of the
connections.  So I am wondering if it could be the air lines causing the
issue.  If I let the car sit without the compressor on it will drop down to
about 80 lbs. overnight.   I need a little over 100 lbs. for my doors to open.
I had replaced the pump a few years back with Viair a 145 lbs. cut off switch.
My original pump could not fill over 115 lbs.  I am wondering with the newer
pump and higher pressure cut off it I have exceeded some of the original lines
capacity.

If I need to replace these can you recommend an online vendor?

Greg 0036