[Bricklin] Audio options

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 20:27:03 MDT 2015

Brett,

I actually used the magnets on the speakers to mount two under the dash on
the metal frame as well as the stock mounts.  This will give four speakers
with no difference in appearance.  Since the stock radio had been replaced.
I decided to go with a newer Pioneer HD Radio, Bluetooth, CD, MP3 unit.  It
is nice to have a little convenience of hands free phone and access to a lot
of music.

Greg 0036