[Bricklin] Gas cap

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Wed Sep 9 16:29:13 MDT 2015

Thanks to all those that responded.  I look forward to receiving the
pictures that
one person said he'd send.

While I'm thinking of it, just a reminder, especially if you're new
to the mailing list,
when you reply to a post, use the "reply all" so that your response
goes back out
to the entire list.  Some email programs will only send it back to the actual
originator.  So others can't prophit from you knowledge.

Take care all, and thanks again!!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---