[Bricklin] Golden Quil

Bill Lott blott at twc.com
Wed Feb 1 07:37:31 MST 2017

Congrats.  Your hard work deserved the awards!  Great job

Bill Lott
510 Lake Forest Parkway
Louisville, KY. 40245

(502) 905-5688 mobile
blott at twc.com

// sent from my iPhone

On Feb 1, 2017, at 8:59 AM, John T. Blair <jblair1948 at cox.net> wrote:

Hey gang,

I just wanted to thank you all a compliment you one BI receiving the Old Car's
Weekly Golden Quil Award for 2015.  I received it in the mail yesterday
(01/30/17).

Please keep up the good work in supplying questions, and articles to the
new editor Mark Bricklin.  We need to keep the club going for use, our cars,
and those that have given their lifes to the Marque, like Terry Tanner, and
The Haines'.

If you sumitted anthing to the magazine back in 2014 an 2015 give yourself
a pat on the back for helping to earn the award.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net

>From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
    e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
    In God We Trust
    Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                 oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
Bricklin at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47