[Bricklin] 74 seat belt interlock

Dalesnyder bricklin0095 at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 12:53:22 MST 2018

The only schematic i have seen online is a google image search for " ford
maverick seatbelt interlock"
Any bypass i have seen also does away with n.s. Switch.
I am sure another added relay could restore this.
When amc did away with the s.b.i. they changed the large starter relay to one
that had a ground terminal that went through the n.s.s. The realy did not
ground through the 2 mounting bolts

Sent from my iPad