[Bricklin] Bricklin email list test

bricklin0095 bricklin0095 at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 15:49:12 MDT 2020

Not a whole lot of motion on the forum either.. I think everyone's on a Facebook group. Idk .. I don't do Facebook.  Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
-------- Original message --------From: GMail Joe <foundryjoe at gmail.com> Date: 8/17/20  5:25 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: bricklin at autox.team.net Subject: [Bricklin] Bricklin email list test Just a check to see if this is working,  not much recent activity, but looks like a lot of good info from years agoI guess the forum has replaced this?Has anyone made an archive so this history does not vanish?If not, I will tryJoe ClementsVIN 0848