[Bricklin] still active?

RobAlexander robalexander at protonmail.com
Wed May 18 08:16:50 MDT 2022

Hi,

Still here. The mailing list is still a better platform for our discussion than FaceBook is. The mailing list archives everything for you and it's easily searchable. Facebook is a constantly flowing stream, and things go by. Yes, there's some search facility on fb, but it's not very useful.

Rob
1746

At no point in history have the people censoring free speech been the good guys.