[PreWar] help with M Type]

MG Leckstein mgleckstein at monmouth.com
Wed Oct 14 15:35:13 MDT 2009

Glad to start chatter. Thanks for the leads, but I am afraid I tried all the
"usual suspects" I will keep looking and hope if anyone sees one, they would
contact me. By the way, the fuse cover may not be Lucas but instead be
Rotax. Lucas bought Rotax before 1930.

I had my M Type at the last two NEMGT Register's GOFs. The car is pictured
on the back of the Sacred Octagon (August Issue) I am standing next to the
car, a friend ,Paul Allen is behind the wheel

Maybe we can talk about our prewars, I am only somewhat familiar with Pre
War MGs.  I have a 1934 PA as well

Mike