[PreWar] Fw: help with M Type

Bill5600 at aol.com Bill5600 at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 16:51:08 MDT 2009

Do you have a picture of what you need? Is it the same as the ones that go
on the bulkhead?

Bill Alexander

In a message dated 10/14/2009 2:43:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mgleckstein at monmouth.com writes:

OK just  to get traffic (I thought this list was dead) I am looking for a
"on
the  dash" fuse holder and cover for an MG M Type. Very rare item made  of
Bakelite. I am on the MMM Forum and have asked without luck. I am afraid
the
traffic on this list went to the MMM Forum for pre 36  MGGs.

Mike