[PreWar] Fw: help with M Type

Dennis Nelson dennis.nelson6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:17:45 MDT 2009

Effingham Regrinding is where I had my TA done.   They did a marvelous job
casting the bearings, line boring the block and big ends.  They took the
crank down, as I recall .005" or so, and also overbored it by .010".  Four
new pistons were made for it by The Egge Machine Shop, and I recommend them
highly also.   My home state is Illinois so I just drove the block out to
them and picked it up the next time out.  Good luck!

Dennis Nelson