[PreWar] Fw: help with M Type

Hugh Barnes hb10001 at admin.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 01:46:36 MDT 2009

Hi Mike - I have just gone through the same issue here in the UK with my 1930
M type - I had all the right components for the dash *except* the little plug
in fuse holder. They are the equivalent to hen's teeth as you are finding out.
In the end, the guy that did the refurbishment of my dash and instumentation
made me a replacement - and a pretty good job he made as well. His details
are:

Chris Clark
The Hermitage
1 Pump Yard
Turnditch
Derby
DE26 2LH
United Kingdom

Highly recommended for all instrument related repairs and overhauls...

As an aside, are you ok for Bonnet and Apron catches? I have just had some
commissioned and I think they have come out very nicely - you can see them
here...

http://www.vintageminor.co.uk/ and scroll down a bit. Orders close tomorrow!!

Finally, I think this list has become quiet as have most lists of this type -
newsgroups as well. In the main (in the UK at least) they tend to have been
replaced by web forums. But like everyone is saying, its nice to see a little
traffic again..

Best wishes to all..

Hugh