[PreWar] Help with babbitt bearings

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Tue Oct 20 14:01:45 MDT 2009

OK, now we are on the correct coast, please reply to the list so I know
also.  I had the address of someone in San Diego who has done pre-war
Singer motors before but that was about 10 years ago and not even sure
he is still around, trying to get his name/number back, its on a very
old IPAQ handheld that is not working right now :(  He was quite elderly
then, I have to assume he is not working anymore as he would be in his
90s now.  Too bad too because he had made some jigs for the Singer
motor.

 But San Fran is close enough, if there is someone up there I can take
my motor up there.

	mike