[PreWar] Austin Hearse Wanted

Emgeeguy at aol.com Emgeeguy at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 12:44:26 MDT 2010

I have seen an Austin or Van Den Plas "Princess", but not in hearse  form.
There is one in San Luis Obispo at the British Sports Cars garage and it  is
for sale. Has new paint, new upholstery, looks good. I'll send some photos
off line to you if interested in this one.
Larry Long

In a message dated 8/19/2010 8:46:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,