[PreWar] [British-cars] are these lists still alive ?

dtg at aol.com dtg at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 09:37:37 MST 2010

Mike,

Your car your call - as Bill said - but as you said - "For all I know the
motor is good"  - surely the first thing to do is check what the state of the
original engine is before making any decisions. Im not familiar with this
particular engine but generally for a car of that age a brazed repair to part
of the block that is visible on the assembled engine would not worry me too
much.

Daveg