[PreWar] [British-cars] are these lists still alive ?

Adrian Twelvetrees twelvetrees at mac.com
Wed Mar 17 11:18:57 MST 2010

Hi Mike,

Over the years I have found that the best overall outcome in the long
run is to keep the original design. However, you can improve certain
aspects at the expense of others by doing the sort of transplant you
are suggesting. That should improve the performance which is good if
you are racing or trialing but may make the car less pleasant in
other ways. For instance, the six will be much smoother and sound
wonderful. (I am not a fan of the B series!)

Best,

Roger