[British-cars] Restoration expert stole my car

brian fitzgerald bfitz241 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:56:57 MDT 2007

OK Forgive me, I 'm not sure how to post properly.
Anyway, to answer some questions, I got his business "certificate" location
from the NY secretary of state, it only lists his agent for service, not his
home address.
I got his home address from his phone # off google, went there, no answer.
Knowing his last address is useless if he sold his house.
The car is a red TR3A, Comm # TS 76990L, red, the Comm tag is probably not
attached to the body.
This knucklehead came recommended and was a member of the local Triumph
club.
I'll try the local police, but I'm not optimistic, that why I want info re:
lawsuits that were sucessful.
Anyone who sued in the Long Island area and succeeded, please let me know.
Thanks