[British-cars] Refinishing Brushed Aluminum Trim

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon May 28 20:39:31 MDT 2007

 I had a neighbor who re-built '57 chevys, at about one per year, they have
stainless steel trim.  He would work the scratches out with fine sandpaper,
then hit it with the buffing wheel with some jeweler's rouge.   Looks like
now!

BillB

TR3 TS/30766-LO

"A bad day in your TR is better than a good day at Home Depot!"