[British-cars] TRF Investment Program

ARoman4047 at aol.com ARoman4047 at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 05:30:13 MDT 2007

In a message dated 07-10-06 00:50:43 EDT, bill_beecher at flash.net writes:

<< OK, I am looking through the first pages of my latest TRF catalogue and see
 the article on their Customer Investment Program.  If I read this right I  can
 'loan' them $5,000 for a 5 year term at 10% annual AND receive a 33%  discount
 on the products that they sell.     This looks pretty good for poor boy gettin
g ready to re-build a TR3 soon.  Is anyone on the list taking advantage of this
 program?  Other than that  this is an un-secured loan, is there a catch somewh
ere that I have missed?     Bill B  "Investing in my TR3 everyday" >>

Maybe I'm just cynical but this sounds just a little too
"Kenny Boy" Lay to me...Is TRF planning on going
belly up soon... ?-(

Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.