[British-cars] L.E.D. Replacement 1157 bulbs

TR6UO at aol.com TR6UO at aol.com
Wed Apr 30 13:00:42 MDT 2008

My brother found some very high-tech looking LED 1157  replacement bulbs with
360 degree diodes. They come in red, white and  amber. He said the red has
the best effect even with a red  lens. They look great on his TR6. I forgot to
ask him for a part no. or what he  paid for them. I can get that if anyone's
interested.

He got them at a place called "The Lighthouse" in Sacramento:  800-340-8216.
I'm sure they're available other places.

Steve

listings at AOL Autos.