[British-cars] MG Attack Ads

TATERRY at aol.com TATERRY at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 16:40:05 MST 2009

In a message dated 3/25/2009 3:03:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
csx2282 at sonic.net writes:

> AAA Insurance has been running an ad for the past few years showing a
> runaway
> MGB plowing into the side of some non descript car parked in front of a dry
> cleaner's shop.  The ad line is with AAA, it's like the accident never
> happened.  Okay, it's only a rubber bumper B, so maybe most B owners don't
> feel like it's a big deal.  But now there's an ad going after MGAs.  At least
> I think so.  Today I saw a Baskin Robbins Ice Cream ad showing a student
> driver running into the back of what appears to be a red MGA.
>
> So what's next?  TDs, TCs, TAs?  Be aware!

Yes, this advert has always irked me, even tho its a rubber bumper B, why an
MG, they could just as well have used a Miata!!  and I'm a AAA member too!
Terry in Oakland<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)</HTML>