[British-cars] [PreWar] are these lists still alive ?

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Mar 17 08:45:31 MST 2010

 Several people have asked this already, my reason for swapping the rear
also was the new MG motor would put out quite a bit more power, the
Singer rear is already a known weak point and while I know that its my
right foot that controls the power, I was just thinking that swapping it
out was the "smart" thing to do.

 Someone already pointed out that the MG axle being 3.25" narrower my
original Singer wheels might rub on the inside of the wheel wells/body,
extremely good point that I had not thought of, I need to measure that
one.

	mike