[British-cars] It is urgent, please do respond

Mark Mason mason at postdiluvian.org
Tue Feb 15 11:33:07 MST 2011

Paulo Ney de Souza <desouza at math.berkeley.edu> wrote:

>  On 2/15/2011 9:51 AM, Mark Mason wrote:
> >Do not even consider sending money, this is a scam.
> >
> >mark creek<coffeycreek at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>
> Ohhh! Thanks for letting us know .... I would not have guessed it
> from the letter!
>
> Paulo Ney

Oh No!  That wouldn't be SARCASM, would it????  (insert smiley here)

Mark Creek is a TR6 owner from Flagstaff.  It seems unlikely that
anyone who knows him would wire money off to parts unknown without
talking to him first, I just wanted to show my superior intellect by
being the first to state the obvious.